Lily’s Milk Bread
By Lily Sage
- Combine 250 g of all purpose flour with 45 g of granulated sugar, .25 tsp salt, and 1 tsp of active dry yeast and stir together.
- Then add 0.75 cups of lukewarm milk and 1 tbsp of condensed milk to the mixture and knead.
- Add 2 tbsp of cubed unsalted butter and knead mixture until smooth.
- Place dough into a greased bowl and cover for 1-2 hours until size doubles.
- Divide and shape dough as desired.
- Place onto baking sheets and cover again to proof for about an hour until it doubles in size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake at 320°F for 17 minutes and then at 300°F for 20 minutes until they are golden.
Categorized in: Bread