Sourdough Rosemary Crackers
By Henry Ng
- Active Prep Time: 20 mins
- Passive Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cooking Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour, 15 mins
- Combine flour, sourdough discard, butter, salt, and dried rosemary in a mixing bowl. Form into a dough and knead slightly until dough is no longer sticky.
- Divide dough into two equal portions and form into approximately 1” rectangular slabs. Wrap in cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Once firm, roll out the dough out on a lightly floured sil pat until 1/4” thick. Grind black pepper coarsest on both sides of the dough. Brush both sides with olive oil. Continue rolling out the dough until approximately 1/16” thick.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Cut the dough into desires cracker sizes. Pierce the dough evenly with a fork.
- Bake for approximately until the crackers are nicely browned and crisp.
- Repeat steps 3-5 for the second portion of dough.
Categorized in: Snacks